At IIT, we aim to deliver high quality education and training that responds to the needs of employers and individuals by cultivating excellence in learning and teaching that encourages intellectual, personal, and social growth for students Since opening our doors in 1998, we have embraced diversity as an integral part of being a community of lifelong learners and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, accessible, civil and supportive campus. We constantly strive to deliver courses that are developed in collaboration with employers and the changing needs of the Namibian market to ensure that you have the opportunity to develop the relevant skills required for your chosen industry.
In addition, our courses are built around your schedule by providing either full time, part time or correspondence course along with easy payment terms and our course curriculum contains over 25 courses, ranging from non-accredited short soft skills courses to accredited Certificates and Diplomas in Computing, Business and Visual Media.
By the time you have completed a one or two year Diploma with us, you will be able to demonstrate that you are:
- knowledgeable in your chosen field a critical, analytical and creative thinker
- an entrepreneurial problem solver information literate
- an efficient planner and time manager
- a flexible team worker
- an accomplished communicator
- an independent learner
- an active citizen who respects diversity
- culturally agile and able to work in multinational settings
- professional and adaptable
- well rounded, reflective, self-aware and self -motivated
- competent in applying your skills and knowledge.
Not only do we provide the most up-to-date and relevant information, but we also give you the edge for employment and therefore enhance your career prospects. We believe that our biggest strength comes from having lecturers and trainers who are experts in their respective fields. They all possess a depth of knowledge and expertise that ensures you get the best from your educational experience with us.